
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
One day I asked Sophi if she wanted her hair trimmed for the summer---She said "Cut it off! I want to donate it to Locks of Love" Sophiana and then a few weeks later Rebekah also decided to donate her hair to be made into wigs for children undergoing chemo. I put their hair in a ponytail and snipped it off in the kitchen. Sophiana's was 13 inches and Rebekah's was a surprising 11 inches. We put the tresses in bags and walked them to Henderson Center to the American Cancer Society office where the ladies were very complimentary to the new hairdos and when we took in Sophi's the girls were even given a small See's candy bar :-0 yummy. Their long hair was beautiful but the short is so swingy and cute and easy to manage. I had actually threatened Rebekah that we either needed to brush it daily or cut it. She said cut it off.
No comments:
Post a Comment